Serve WAI applications using the Warp webserver and the Haskell TLS library.
In order to generate a self-signed certificate for testing, try the following:
openssl genrsa -out key.pem 2048 openssl req -new -key key.pem -out certificate.csr openssl x509 -req -in certificate.csr -signkey key.pem -out certificate.pem
- Ignore socket errors while sending
- Removing dependency to cprng-aes.
- Major version up due to breaking changes.
- runHTTP2TLS and runHTTP2TLSSocket were removed.
- Add an option to disable HTTP2 #450
- Removing SHA 512 and SHA 384 from supportedCiphers to rescue Safari and golang. #429
- Converting “send: resource vanished (Broken pipe)” to ConnectionClosedByPeer. #421
- tls 1.3 support #390
- Fix for leaked FDs #378
accept, see #361
- Support chain certs #349
- Allow warp-tls to request client certificates. #337
Add additional Diffie-Hellman RSA and DSA ciphers to warp-tls.