Module documentation for 1.2.2
Generic Programming, with combinators, for Mutually Recursive Families in the Sums of Products style.
Generics.MRSOP.Examples.RoseTreeTH for a simple quick start,
or read our paper, “Sums of Products for Mutually Recursive Datatypes”, for a more detailed description.
Revision history for generics-mrsop
2.0.0 – Mar 2019
Show1are now called
ShowHO. This avoids clashing with the already existing
- A number of functions received a
Generics.MRSOP.Utilis now re-exported by
- Support for inheritted attributes no longer exists in
Fixis no longer implemented by
AnnFix. The later now lives in
1.2.2 – Sep 2018
- added monadic catamorphism for NP
- added pattern signature generation for TH
TestEqualiyfor opaque types singleton
- Zippers over deep representations
Fixis implemented as
22.214.171.124 – May 2018
- First version. Released on an unsuspecting world.