Maintained by Edward A. Kmett
This version can be pinned in stack with:
Module documentation for 4.4.1
Depends on 6 packages(full list with versions):
SafeHaskell, GHC 7.8+
Data.Profunctor.Unsafenow infers as
Trustworthyand many more modules now infer as
- We now build warning-free on GHC 220.127.116.1150307
Coercibleconstraint to (#.) and (.#) when building with GHC 7.8
Strongis now a superclass of
- Updated the URL of the “Arrows are Strong Monads” paper. The old URL is now a dead link.
- Added some missing instances for
- Removed the non law-abiding instance for
Closed (Forget r)
- MINIMAL pragmas
- Avoided using ‘type’ in the export list, as that doesn’t work on 7.4.
ProfunctorAdjunctionbecause GHC 7.4 still exists in the wild.
:->for the same reason. Also the former was confusing as they conflated profunctor homomorphisms and profunctors themselves.
- Flipped the order of ‘Procompose’
- Added the notion of Monads and Comonads on the category of profunctors.
- Added ‘Cayley’ which takes normal Haskell Monads and Comonads to a ‘ProfunctorMonad’ and ‘ProfunctorComonad’ respectively. Cayley is also known as the ‘static arrow’ construction
- Added ‘Closed’ which is adjoint to ‘Strong’.
- Added ‘Closure’ which freely adjoins ‘Closed’ to any ‘Profunctor’.
- Added ‘Tambara’ which freely adjoins ‘Strong’ to any ‘Profunctor’.
- Added ‘Cotambara’ which freely adjoins ‘Choice’ to any ‘Profunctor’.
- Under the new ‘Procompose’ the old ‘Rift’ is now ‘Ran’, and the old ‘Lift’ was misnamed. It is now ‘Rift’
Data.Profunctor.Liftcontaining the left Kan lift of a profunctor.
Data.Profunctor.Compositionso that we have all 3 associators.
- Merged the contents of
instance Choice (Upstar f)and introduced
Choice, and restructured them.
- Removed upper bounds on my own intra-package dependencies
- Added Documentation!
- instance Profunctor Tagged
- Updated version number to match the rest of my libraries