Implementation of the <http://hackage.haskell.org/package/network-transport network-transport> API over ZeroMQ. This provides access to the wealth of transports implemented in ZeroMQ, such as in-process, inter-process, TCP, TPIC and multicast. Furthermore, this makes it possible to encrypt and authenticate clients using ZeroMQ's security mechanisms, and increase throughput using ZeroMQ's intelligent message batching.
This is a bugfix release.
- Verify that exceptions don’t leak to the outer scope;
- Proper exceptions handling inside the library;
- A memory leak was fixed;
- Loosen dependecy constraints;
- Implement a notion of Hints, additional parameters that allow the user to set additional options.
- Add ability to store arbitrary sockets used by the network-transport