cabal-doctest. This makes it build with
Cabal-1.25, and makes the
doctests work with
cabal new-buildand sandboxes.
- Added instances to
- The remaining orphan instances in
Data.Traversable.Instanceshave been replaced in favor of the orphan instances from
- The documentation now states laws that instances of
Applyare expected to uphold.
- Fixed compilation of tests with
- Removed some redundant constraints.
- GHC 8 support
Bugfix for GHC 7.4. PolyKinds on 7.4 cause all sorts of haskell interface file errors. One of the #if guards that turned it off on 7.4 was missing and has been fixed.
Added the CHANGELOG to the distribution so that
hackagecan link to it in the haddocks.
This caused us to pick up a dependency on
This let us open up to older versions of GHC again.
* Set an explicit fixity for
- Major changes to the API to support PolyKinds and DataKinds. This necessarily shuts off GHC <= 7.4.
- Orphan instances have moved upstream into a common
Support for 'ConstrainedClassMethods' is currently required for GHC HEAD.
- Added missing instances for
ExceptT. Obtain it via
transformers-compatif need be for old
Applyinstances now require somewhat more minimal contexts.
Added flags to provide unsupported cabal sandbox build modes.
- Fixed bitrot in the
- Fixed warnings on GHC 7.8.1rc2 caused by importing
Merged in the contents of the
Added the rectangular band
(,). Would that make it a Bandoid?
Claim to be
- Tightened the upper bounds slightly to enable PVP compliance while retaining a flexible development cycle.
- Raised the upper bound on
- Removed upper bounds relative to my other packages
- Refactored directory layout