This package includes static and dynamic versions of k-d trees,
as well as "Map" variants that store data at each point in the
k-d tree structure. Supports nearest neighbor,
k nearest neighbors, points within a given radius, and points
within a given range.
To learn to use this package, start with the documentation for
Now exporting KdMap.Static.TreeNode to facilitate advanced usage of the library.
For internal priority queue implementation, use the heap library instead of pqueue library in order to build on ghc 7.10.
Relax lower version bound on QuickCheck to 2.5.
- Relax upper version constraint for MonadRandom (benchmarking code)
- Add Data.Point2d as dependency of executables so tests and benchmarks can be built from the archive downloaded on Hackage.
- Lots and lots of renaming all throughout to more closely match terminology used in
- Removed kdt library dependency on QuickCheck (if not building testing code).
- Removed testing module Point2d from public API
- All structures now have Show instance
- Static variants now have functions for dynamically inserting new points into existing structure, with caveat that these functions do not maintain balanced tree structure.