This package provides a Haskell library for working with base64-encoded
data quickly and efficiently, using the
Please report bugs via the GitHub issue tracker.
Master Git repository:
git clone git://github.com/haskell/base64-bytestring.git
See also http://pvp.haskell.org/faq
- Bugfix for GHC 9.0.1 memory corruption bug (#46)
- Package update: support for
Security fix: reject bytestrings with improper padding that can be “completed” by the unpadded-Base64url workflow, and homogenize error messages (#33)
Test coverage expanded to 98% of the library. All critical paths covered.
joinWithhas been removed (#32)
decodeformerly allowed for padding chars to be interspersed in a valid base64-encoded string. This is now not the case, and it is fully spec-compliant as of #31
- The default behavior for Base64url
decodeis now to support arbitrary padding. If you need strict padded or unpadded decode semantics, use
- Added strict unpadded and padded decode functions for Base64url (#30)
- Added unpadded encode for Base64url (#26).
- Made performance more robust (#27).
- Improved documentation (#23).
- Improved the performance of decodeLenient a bit (#21).
- Fixed a write past allocated memory in joinWith (potential security issue).
0.1.1.0 - 126.96.36.199
- Changelog not recorded for these versions.
- Fixed: wrong encoding table on big-endian systems.
- Fixed: too big indices in encoding table construction.
- Changelog not recorded up to this version.