A name for omitted definitions https://github.com/joachifm/acme-omitted#readme
|Latest on Hackage:||220.127.116.11|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
acme-omitted: a name for omitted definitions
- a way of indicating that a definition has been "omitted" (though not inherently undefinable); and
- an alternative to
- the means to observe the difference.
* Factor out Acme.OmittedOrUndefined
acme-omitted 18.104.22.168, 2014-10-20
* Factor out Acme.Undefined
acme-omitted 22.214.171.124, 2013-10-13
* Add an alternate implementation of `undefined`
* Add `isPreludeUndefined` (replaces the old `isUndefined`)
acme-omitted 126.96.36.199, 2013-10-05
* Initial release