CASR 61.345 Pilot Personal Logbook https://github.com/tonymorris/casr-logbook
|Latest on Hackage:||0.3.0|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
CASR 61.345 Pilot Personal Logbook
* Move all packages into one.
* Add `Lucid` module in export.
* Use `casr-logbook-meta-html-0.0.4`.
* Use `casr-logbook-reports-meta-html-0.0.3`.
* Export `Data.Time` and `Data.Digit` under logbook module.
* The contents of this package was moved to `casr-logbook-types`
* This package becomes the conjunction of other `casr-logbook-*` packages.
* Fix `SimulatorFlight` to include flight time.
* Add `totalDayNight` function.
* Add `getInstructingPic` function.
* Add `timeAmountBy10` function.
* Add `flightPathList` function.
* Expose lensy values.
* Move repository from `casr-61.345` to `casr-logbook`.
* More structure to a logbook.
* Fix exam output for HTML.
* Fix build to export `FlightEntry`.
* Add support for exams.
* Woops, left in test code.
* change amp to mdash in flight path.
* add id and links.
* HTML output printer.
* Fix bug in bambuser video type.
* Add bambuser video type.
* Add percentages to totals.
* Fix bug in merging two totals.
* Fix function name, `printMarkdown`.
* Initial release
* Initial data structures for a CASR 61.345 Pilot Personal Logbook.
These data structures are open to change as more is understood about the necessity of logbooks.
In particular, logging the particulars of IFR flights are currently not accounted for.