Stackage is a stable source of Haskell packages. We guarantee that packages build consistently and pass tests before generating nightly and Long Term Support (LTS) releases.
Browse available packages
For package authors to contribute to Stackage, follow these instructions:
- Edit the build-constraints.yaml file to add your packages, following the same format as other contributors
- Choose "Create a new branch for this commit"
- Click "Propose file change"
- If there are any issues building your packages, one of the Stackage maintainers will contact you with more information.
- Download and install Stack.
Download the following file, place it in your project's root directory
(next to your project's
.cabal file) and you’re done.
$ wget https://www.stackage.org/lts/cabal.config $ cabal update $ cabal install
NOTE: Requires GHC 7.10. For GHC 7.8, please change the URL to https://www.stackage.org/lts-2/cabal.config
Community and support
There is also #haskell-stack channel on freenode.
FP Complete offer custom installations for businesses who want to build their development platform upon Stackage. If you're considering this for your business and want to find out more, please email us at: email@example.com