- Wrap HsOpenSSL specific exceptions into http-clients own
HttpExceptionRequest. This is a breaking change and might need adjustment with respect to exception handling in user code.
- More robust handling of unexpectedly closed connections
- Tell OpenSSL what host is being contacted, so it can use the SNI extension for certificate selection if the server requires it.
- Fix a connection-bug with http-proxy(Previous version closes a connection before reading all respose-data.)
- Add support for http-proxy
- Use different domain name so tests pass
- Minor doc updates
- Simplified a test case