Helper functions for working with haskell-src-exts trees https://github.com/pepeiborra/haskell-src-exts-util
|Version on this page:||0.2.4|
|LTS Haskell 13.7:||0.2.4|
|Stackage Nightly 2019-02-16:||0.2.4|
|Latest on Hackage:||0.2.4|
A small suite of helper functions for working with haskell-src-exts:
- Free variables
- Bound variables
- Minimal (approximate) rebracketing of AST values such that prettyprint roundtrips.
This package extracts some the HSE functions in HLint and generalizes them. The original code was authored over the years by Neil Mitchell and the rest of HLint contributors.
- Neil fixed the spotting of brackets inside a lambda.
isAtomis now more complete, thanks to Neil M.
- Improved handling of OverloadedLabel syntax, thanks to Neil M.
- Changed the treatment of multiple function composition in
needParen. The new treatment is less keen to remove parentheses. Note that this is a change of behavior.
- GHC 8.4 compatibility, courtesy of Ryan G. Scott