OpenAL 1.1 raw API.
|LTS Haskell 20.15:||0.1.4.2|
|Stackage Nightly 2023-03-20:||0.1.4.2|
|Latest on Hackage:||0.1.4.2|
This version can be pinned in stack with:
Module documentation for 0.1.4.2
OpenAL is a minimalistic sound API that aims to provide
bare features for spacialized audio. The API looks like
the OpenGL one, thus the libs are pretty great together.
Up to now, no OpenAL extension is supported. You're highly
invited to contribute ;).
EAX is not supported yet either. It'll be embedded in
future releases, soon.
In order to build and install "al", you'll need to have
For Ubuntu users, there might be a bug with pkg-config.
If the install fails, consider using
cabal install al
your OpenAL setup is located to – you can help find that
with find / -name al.h@.
- Fixed some compilation warnings.
- Added support for c2hs-0.28.
- Added support for c2hs 0.2.*.
- Mac OS X support (frameworks).
- Added support for pkg-config (UNIX only)
- Added support for c2hs 0.25.*.
- Added support for GHC 7.10.1 and lower base.
- Everything runs in
(MonadIO m) => m ainstead of
IO anow on.
- Relaxed upper bounds on c2hs to enable the use of c2hs-0.24.*.
- alcIsExtensionSupported doesn’t exist; it’s a typo. Renamed alcIsExtensionPresent.
- Fixed a few bugs about architecture compilation.
- Fixed linker issues.
- Added flag to select stdcall.
- Fixed alcOpenDevice.
- Default paths for Windows.
- .cabal information added.
- Initial release.