Automatic generation of record lenses for microlens
|Version on this page:||0.4.2.3@rev:1|
|LTS Haskell 20.23:||0.4.3.13|
|Stackage Nightly 2023-05-30:||0.4.3.13|
|Latest on Hackage:||0.4.3.13|
Maintained by Artyom
This version can be pinned in stack with:
Module documentation for 0.4.2.3
Depends on 6 packages(full list with versions):
Used by 15 packages in lts-14.27(full list with versions):
This package lets you automatically generate lenses for data types; code was extracted from the lens package, and therefore generated lenses are fully compatible with ones generated by lens (and can be used both from lens and microlens).
This package is a part of the microlens family; see the readme on Github.
- Bumped template-haskell version.
- Bumped containers version.
- Fixed lens bug #799 (
makeFieldsinstances violate coverage condition).
- We now depend on
- Associated types are now supported.
- Bumped the upper bound of template-haskell again.
Skipped (the tarball got corrupted).
- Bumped the upper bound of template-haskell, as requested by @ocharles.
- Ported a lens commit that (probably) makes lens generation deterministic. See issue #83.
- Added forgotten copyright/authorship information.
- The library is now compatible with GHC 8.
SimpleFoldare no longer reexported.
Foldfrom this package to microlens (they’re in
- Bumped template-haskell (so that the package would compile with GHC HEAD).
- Bumped microlens version to be able to use
- Bumped microlens version again.
- Bumped base version.
- Bumped microlens version.
createClasswas removed because it doesn’t seem to be useful without
defaultFieldRulesisn’t exported anymore – use
- Package now compiles with
-O2and other optimisations by default.
- Wrote a bit of documentation.