Provides access to system information and functionality
to Lua scripts via Haskell's
Intended usage for this package is to preload it by adding
the loader function to
package.preload. Note that the
package library must have already been loaded before
the loader can be added.
Revision history for hslua-module-system
0.2.2 – 2020-08-15
- Relaxed upper bound for hslua, allow
- Improved documentation of internal types.
- Use tasty-lua for unit tests.
- Update CI to test with all GHC versions.
0.2.1 – 2019-05-04
- Use module helpers made available with HsLua 1.0.3. This avoids code duplication when used with other hslua modules.
0.2.0 – 2019-05-01
All fields and functions are now exported from the Haskell module under the same name as that used in Lua.
arch: processor architecture.
compiler_name: Haskell compiler that was used to compile the module.
compiler_version: version of the compiler.
os: operating system.
mkdir: create a new directory.
rmdir: remove a directory.
with_env: perform action with custom environment.
with_wd: perform action in another directory.
Removed or renamed functions
currentdirwas renamed to
chdirwas renamed to
- Fix typos and copy-paste errors in docs, tests.
0.1.0 – 2019-04-26
- First version. Released on an unsuspecting world.