This package provides a parser and printer for Jira wiki markup. It converts the raw text into an abstract syntax tree. The tree is easy to handle and to translate into different output formats.
This package is licensed under the MIT license. See the
- Fix parsing of image parameters. Thumbnails and images with parameters were previously not recognized as images.
- Fixed table detection in endOfParagraph parser: Tables were
expected to have a space between the leading pipe(s) and the
cell content. Lines like
||Name|were erroneously not recognized as the beginning of a new block.
- Don’t escape colon/semicolon unless necessary: it is necessary to escape colons or semicolons only if they could otherwise become part of a smiley.
;are now parsed as special characters, since they can be the first characters of an emoji.
- Fixed parsing of words which contain non-special symbol
characters: word boundaries were not set correctly if a word
contained a dot
.or similar chars.
- Fixed incorrect emphasis parsing: digits were erroneously allows as the first characters after closing emphasis characters.
- Lists are now allowed to be indented; i.e., lists are still recognized if list markers are preceded by spaces.
- Support for colored inlines has been added.
- New constructor
Docdatatype representing a full document;
parsenow returns this type.
- Improve parsing:
- double-backslash is recognized as linebreak;
- emoticons are parsed as
- special sequences of dashes are translated into their unicode representation;
- naked URLs are parsed as
- blocks of colored text are parsed as
- interpretation of special characters as markup can be forced by surrounding them with curly braces.
- A parser
plainTextwas made available to read markup-less text.
symbolwas renamed to
- Add printer module to render the document AST as Jira markup.
- Markup datatype changes:
- new Block elements
- new Inline elements
- Inline constructors
Deletedhave been remove. Use
Imagenow takes a list of parameters as an additional argument.
- new Block elements
- CI runs also test GHC 8.8.
- Ensure proper parsing of backslash-escaped characters.
- Initially created.