Concurrency library in the style of Erlang/OTP https://github.com/xenog/nqe#readme
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
Not Quite Erlang
Haskell framework for concurrency inspired by Erlang/OTP.
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Change license to MIT.
- Make it compatible with
- Overhaul entire API in a non-backwards-compatible way.
- Separate read/write from write-only mailbox types.
- Improve documentation.
Inboxtype is now comparable for equality.
- Haddock documentation for all functions, types and classes.
- Simplify PubSub module.
- Replace network features with a single conduit.
- Multiple API changes.
- Remove dispatcher functions.
- Specify different dependencies for test and library.
- Remove Cabal file from repository.
- Changelog and semantic versions.
- Raw TCP actors.
- Move to
- Type-safe asynchronous messages.
- Supervisors for
- Test suite.
- PubSub actor.
- Support for bounded PubSub subscribers.