RPM package name-version-release data types
|LTS Haskell 20.15:||0.1.2|
|Stackage Nightly 2023-03-26:||0.1.2|
|Latest on Hackage:||0.1.2|
This version can be pinned in stack with:
Module documentation for 0.1.2
Depends on 3 packages(full list with versions):
Used by 1 package in lts-20.9(full list with versions):
Currently this library provides some types for RPM NVRs: NV, NVR, NVRA, VerRel with read and display functions. There is also an ordering of VerRel based on rpm’s vercmp which is implemented as rpmVerCompare.
See the haddock documentation for more details.
rpm-nvr is distributed under the GPLv2+ license.
The testsuite includes testcases for comparing rpm versions from the main rpm project.
Revision history for rpm-nvr
- tighten NVR and NVRA string validation to prevent empty names
- fix a critical bug in rpmVerCompare numeric comparison
- reading NVRA now removes any directory prefix
- NVR and VerRel are now records
- initial release with NV, NVR, NVRA, VerRel and rpmVerCompare