Quasiquoters for printf
|LTS Haskell 20.16:||0.7@rev:1|
|Stackage Nightly 2023-03-27:||0.7@rev:1|
|Latest on Hackage:||0.7@rev:1|
Maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org
This version can be pinned in stack with:
Module documentation for 0.7
Depends on 13 packages(full list with versions):
Quasiquoters for string and text printf
%qformat specifiers accept strict and lazy Text as input respectively. Otherwise they function identically to the
- th-printf can now produce lazy Text as well as String, and the improved
internal representation of format strings should slightly increase performance.
- Directly producing Text should now be significantly faster than using the
string formatter and
packing the result, especially with Text format arguments.
- Directly producing Text should now be significantly faster than using the string formatter and
- Dropped support for GHC < 8.
Backported new backpack-based code to pre GHC-8.4 versions.
- Rename of public modules
- Parser rewrite
- th-printf now prints a warning when given an erroneous format string
- Several printf behaviors have been updated to comply with spec:
u, etc. specifiers now only apply to positive integers
- Length specifiers are allowed
- Generated testsuite covers more cases