This package lets you automatically generate lenses for data types; code was extracted from the lens package, and therefore generated lenses are fully compatible with ones generated by lens (and can be used both from lens and microlens).
- Fixed lens bug #799 (
makeFieldsinstances violate coverage condition).
- We now depend on
- Associated types are now supported.
- Bumped the upper bound of template-haskell again.
Skipped (the tarball got corrupted).
- Bumped the upper bound of template-haskell, as requested by @ocharles.
- Ported a lens commit that (probably) makes lens generation deterministic. See issue #83.
- Added forgotten copyright/authorship information.
- The library is now compatible with GHC 8.
SimpleFoldare no longer reexported.
Foldfrom this package to microlens (they’re in
- Bumped template-haskell (so that the package would compile with GHC HEAD).
- Bumped microlens version to be able to use
- Bumped microlens version again.
- Bumped base version.
- Bumped microlens version.
createClasswas removed because it doesn’t seem to be useful without
defaultFieldRulesisn’t exported anymore – use
- Package now compiles with
-O2and other optimisations by default.
- Wrote a bit of documentation.