GPipe-GLFW is a utility library to enable the use of GLFW as the OpenGL window and context handler for GPipe. GPipe is a typesafe functional API based on the conceptual model of OpenGL.
- Split changelog to own file (before this, it’s located in README.md).
- lambdael added
- Bump upper bound on
basedependency. Bump stack LTS.
- Don’t expose
ErrorCallback, do expose the
Errortype for custom error callbacks.
- Switch from ad-hoc parenting for shared contexts, to the “ancestor” pattern described in #24.
- Adjustments to debug logging format.
- Add smoketest for window close functions & sequential GPipe windows.
- Bump deps to
- Rewrite for new window handling interface.
- Separate smoke tests to own package.
Graphics.GPipe.Context.GLFW.Inputto expose most of the functionality in GLFW Input guide.
- SwiftsNamesake bumped version constraints.
- Add a smoke test and stubs for shared-context tests.
- grtlr added scroll callback registration.
- Add a readme to be a good citizen and update documentation.
- bch29 refactored and added new GLFW input callback registration functions as well as the
unsafemodule to access the GLFW window directly.
- bch29 exposed more of the underlying GLFW hints.