Pure logger typeclass and monad transformer
monad-journal is a simple but powerful answer to the logging problem. A lot
of people think that “logging” is
IO-related, while it’s not. Everyone must
, which is perfect to log things in pure computations. The issue is that you
can’t access those “things” inside the computation itself.
exposes a cool typeclass called
MonadJournal that enables you to do so.
- Added support for transformers-0.5.
- Added support for either 4.4.1.
- Added support for GHC 7.10.
- Fixed compilation error. That was due to the change regarding monad-control-1.0.
- Fixed bug about monad-control and type / data families.
- monad-control 220.127.116.11 qualified.
- license is now BSD3!;
- enhanced the documentation in all modules;
- added README.md.
- added the changelog in the package description (.cabal).
- added the source-repository head field in the .cabal file;
- added the bug-reports field in the .cabal file;
- change author and maintainer format.
- actually, lower bound is better for now; using mtl-2.1.
- now using lower-bound mtl’s version 0.2.2.1 for Control.Monad.Except.