Module documentation for 0.4.0.4
There are no documented modules for this package.
This provides a thin compatibility shim on top of transformers-0.2 to add the types that were added in transformers-0.3.
This enables users to maintain haskell-platform compatibility, while still gaining access ot the new functionality.
Contributions and bug reports are welcome!
Please feel free to contact me through github or on the #haskell IRC channel on irc.freenode.net.
- Each of these is a build with a different set of flags configured. Building this way allows us to work around bugs in
Added support for the missing
This was not done lightly. While this means that by default incurring a dependency on
mtlwhen you are using an old
transformers, it means that users do not have to orphan these instances and permits wider adoption of
If you absolutely can’t stand
mtland really want this package to build as valid
Haskell98, then you can use
cabal install transformers-compat -f-mtlto avoid incurring the dependency to get these instances. However, that is effectively an unsupported configuration.
- These releases were a successful attempt to fix build problems caused by the cabal backtracker.
- Each of these is a build with a different set of flags configured.
- This release was a failed (or at least, only partially successful) attempt to fix build problems caused by the cabal backtracker.
- Added the instances for
Data.Functor.Reverseto the split constructor/accessor style from
- Added the new types and classes from
- Wrote a better synopsis
- Updated to trick
cabalinto building an empty
libHStransformers-compat-0.1.aon GHC 7.6.
- Repository initialized by pulling the
transformers-0.2compatibility layer out of