Parse and display time according to some RFCs (RFC3339, RFC2822, RFC822)
|Version on this page:||18.104.22.168|
|LTS Haskell 20.24:||22.214.171.124|
|Stackage Nightly 2023-06-04:||126.96.36.199|
|Latest on Hackage:||188.8.131.52|
This version can be pinned in stack with:
Module documentation for 184.108.40.206
Depends on 5 packages(full list with versions):
Used by 4 packages in lts-7.24(full list with versions):
This started out as a simple project to parse and display time according to RFC 3339, but with time gained ability to convert to and from other RFCs as well.
You will find a change log in
- Get rid of the
formatTimefunction, and use a more decent pretty printing lib.
- Do some proper parsing (it parses nicely, but this was just a quick hack that my mind produced while being stressed to finish this).
This project is licensed under a 3-clause BSD license as specified in the
- Added non-zero day padding for RFC822
- Compatibility with monoid-subclasses >= 0.4.1
- Renamed github repository to match package name
- Added initial support for RFC822