Module documentation for 184.108.40.206
This version can be pinned in stack with:
This package provides system definitions for use with the separate
units package. See the individual modules for details.
User contributions to this package are strongly encouraged. Please submit pull requests!
- Added the universal gravitational constant, thanks to @hesiod.
- Typos in documentation. Thanks to Doug Burke for a pull request!
- Full re-organization of modules.
- Addition of US customary units, CGS units, and a few other gubbins.
SI.Mono. This allows client code to import the monomorphic types without getting these instances. But, it may mean that your imports have to change.
- Added derived SI units.
- Added British-spelled synonyms for SI units.
- First release, contains implementations for SI.