This version can be pinned in stack with:
Module documentation for 18.104.22.168
This package provides system definitions for use with the separate
units package. See the individual modules for details.
User contributions to this package are strongly encouraged. Please submit pull requests!
- Added the universal gravitational constant, thanks to @hesiod.
- Typos in documentation. Thanks to Doug Burke for a pull request!
- Full re-organization of modules.
- Addition of US customary units, CGS units, and a few other gubbins.
SI.Mono. This allows client code to import the monomorphic types without getting these instances. But, it may mean that your imports have to change.
- Added derived SI units.
- Added British-spelled synonyms for SI units.
- First release, contains implementations for SI.