This library provides convenient combinators for working with and building parsing combinator libraries.
Given a few simple instances, you get access to a large number of canned definitions.
Contributions and bug reports are welcome!
Please feel free to contact me through github or on the #haskell IRC channel on irc.freenode.net.
- Allow building with GHC 8.2
cabal-doctest. This makes it build with
Cabal-2.0, and makes the
doctests work with
cabal new-buildand sandboxes.
- Build without warnings on GHC 7.10
- Documentation fixes
- Fix out-of-bounds error in numeric escapes
- Depend on
Applicative ReadPon old
Added parsers for
scientific, so we can parse decimal places without losing precision.
Fixed the fixed behavior of
notFollowedBy, which was showing internal state. This had led to unnecessary constraints on internal state that are now removed.
Fixed the behavior of
notFollowedBy. This necessitated removing the default implementation, and therefore required a major version bump.
Mikhail Vorozhtsov refactored
parsersinstances. Instances added.
Compatibility with ghc 7.8 roles
Updated to work with
0.10.1 accidentally prevented the orphan instances for ReadP from compiling. Fxed.
- Fixed an issue with the expression parser, where it didn't
- Fixed a longstanding issue with the char escapes that we inherited from parsec, where ^A and the like were returning 0 not 1.
- Added proper upper bounds for PVP compliance
- Switched to an applicative expression parser
instance MonadTrans Unlined
Fixed a major performance regression in Text.Parser.Expression
Text.Parser.Token.* is now Trustworthy
Removed the need for
Added support for
Unlinedto support parsing solely within a line
- Disallowed nested comments in 'javaCommentStyle'
- More derived instances
- Taught zeroNumFloat about
- Bugfix in
LookAheadParsingsince it wasn't used by other combinators here and isn't supported by
- Updated build system
- Converted various style accessors to lenses and traversals
- More aggressive inlining
- Added CHANGELOG