This package is a database of link shortcuts. A Markdown example:
[Google](@w) turns into http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google.
It’s intended to be used in wikis and text markup converters (such as Pandoc) and anywhere else where humans may be entering links.
@is now allowed in Github/Gitlab/Bitbucket nicks.
- Renamed “brabraumeisterumeister” to “brew” (it still uses Braumeister, but this can change in the future).
- Added shortcut names to their descriptions.
- Descriptions of shortcuts look much better now.
- “sublime” was renamed to “sublimepc”, since it’s possible that some other package manager for Sublime Text would emerge in the future.
- Shortcut “tvt” for TV Tropes was removed – it’s just “tvtropes” now.
- “facebook” can link to profiles by their ID.
- “tvtropes” properly capitalises names of categories (if given as an option) – previously you needed to write e.g. “SugarWiki”, now “sugar wiki” works too.