- Support for aeson-184.108.40.206.
- Support for aeson-1.1.
- Support for aeson-1.0.
- Support for aeson-0.11.
- Fixed backward compatibility with aeson-0.10.
- Support for aeson-0.10.
- Added support for linear-1.20.
- Relaxed lower-bounds for aeson to support aeson-0.8.
- Fixed Bézier interpolation.
Spline. It has to be passed to
splineexplicitely now on.
- Added ToJSON instances for Spline.
- Added ToJSON instances for Key.
- Added the keyInterpolation function to get a Text version of the interpolation of a Key.
- Support for vector-0.11.
- Fixed typo.
- Fixed documentation displaying, which was fucked up almost everywhere.
- Support for linear-1.19.
- FromJSON instances for Spline.
- FromJSON instances for Key.
- Fixed sampling implementation.
- Updated documentation.
- Added normalizeSampling.
- Added Bézier interpolation mode.
- Removed CP type.
- Removed Polynomial type.
- Added Key type. It replaces both CP and Polynomial.
- Enhanced user interface with the library.
- Internal files refactoring.
- Added cubicHermite.
- Added unspline.
- Function ‘smooth’ has a new name; ‘sample’.
- Enhanced internal implementation.
- Fixed some documentation formatting issues.
- Support for GHC 7.10.
- Support for linear 1.18.*.
- Support for linear 1.17.*.
- Fixed cabal meta information.
- Fixed haddock documentation.
- Initial revision.