Smooth curves via several interpolation modes
|Version on this page:||0.4.2.7|
|LTS Haskell 18.28:||0.4.2.11|
|Stackage Nightly 2022-02-07:||0.4.2.11|
|Latest on Hackage:||0.4.2.11|
This version can be pinned in stack with:
Module documentation for 0.4.2.7
This package exports several splines you can use to interpolate points in between. It includes instances for aeson so that you can quickly store the splines and restore them.
- Support for aeson-22.214.171.124.
- Support for aeson-1.1.
- Support for aeson-1.0.
- Support for aeson-0.11.
- Fixed backward compatibility with aeson-0.10.
- Support for aeson-0.10.
- Added support for linear-1.20.
- Relaxed lower-bounds for aeson to support aeson-0.8.
- Fixed Bézier interpolation.
Spline. It has to be passed to
splineexplicitely now on.
- Added ToJSON instances for Spline.
- Added ToJSON instances for Key.
- Added the keyInterpolation function to get a Text version of the interpolation of a Key.
- Support for vector-0.11.
- Fixed typo.
- Fixed documentation displaying, which was fucked up almost everywhere.
- Support for linear-1.19.
- FromJSON instances for Spline.
- FromJSON instances for Key.
- Fixed sampling implementation.
- Updated documentation.
- Added normalizeSampling.
- Added Bézier interpolation mode.
- Removed CP type.
- Removed Polynomial type.
- Added Key type. It replaces both CP and Polynomial.
- Enhanced user interface with the library.
- Internal files refactoring.
- Added cubicHermite.
- Added unspline.
- Function ‘smooth’ has a new name; ‘sample’.
- Enhanced internal implementation.
- Fixed some documentation formatting issues.
- Support for GHC 7.10.
- Support for linear 1.18.*.
- Support for linear 1.17.*.
- Fixed cabal meta information.
- Fixed haddock documentation.
- Initial revision.