This is a set of macros to be used when writing Haskell FFI. They were designed to be able to fully describe C interfaces, so that hsc2hs can extract from them all Haskell code needed to mimic such interfaces. All Haskell names used are automatically derived from C names, structures are mapped to Haskell instances of Storable, and there are also macros you can use with C code to help write bindings to inline functions or macro functions. Documentation is available at package homepage:
The extra module Bindings.Utilities will contain tools that may be convenient when working with FFI.
* Add a change log.
* Support unsafe calls with experimental #ccall_unsafe.
Changes in 1.0.18 (This version has a bug. Marked as such in Hackage)
* Introduce a silly bug to solve a problem that does not exist.
Changes in 1.0.17
* Add Bindings.Utilities module for general utilities.
* Change repository to git.
* Don't underestimate size of field arrays with dimension >= 2.
* Change #callback to #callback_t.
* Keep source of bindings-* libraries with bindings-DSL.
* Add examples used in tutorial.
Changes in 1.0.16
* Use correct value for Storable alignment instead of copying sizeOf.
Changes in 1.0.15
* New hsc2hs template doesn't include some headers, so include it ourselves.
Changes in 1.0.14
* Add functions to get pointers to fields from pointers to structures.