Haskell FFI Bindings to cuSPARSE
The cuSPARSE library contains a set of basic linear algebra subroutines for handling sparse matrices. Sparse vectors and matrices are those where the majority of elements are zero. Sparse BLAS routines are specifically implemented to take advantage of this sparsity. This package provides FFI bindings to the functions of the cuSPARSE library. You will need to install the CUDA driver and developer toolkit:
Revision history for cusparse
Notable changes to the project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog.
0.2.0.0 - 2018-10-02
- Level 3 operations from CUDA-9.2
- Format conversion operations from CUDA-9.0
- Precondition operations from CUDA-9.0
- Precondition operations from CUDA-9.2
0.1.0.1 - 2018-03-12
- Build fix for Cabal-2.2 (ghc-8.4)
0.1.0.0 - 2017-08-24
- First version; split off from bmsherman/cublas. Released on an unsuspecting world.