Module documentation for 0.6
There are no documented modules for this package.
Fedora Haskell Tools
Builds set of packages locally or in Koji or Mock.
For local builds unbuilt dependent packages are also built recursive.
For updates built in Koji, buildroot overrides are created and waited for.
Please be careful using this: eg for Rawhide this can easily cause package builds to take place in Koji when packages haven’t been built yet for the latest disttag.
See TODO for more planned features.
Git clones and pull, etc Fedora Haskell package repos. Can also generate Hackage distro meta data.
Unless you specify a branch it will use “fedpkg clone -B”. It doesn’t do anonymous cloning (-a) yet.
This replaces the scripts:
fhpkg and fhbuild may eventually be merged.
Update version update bugs in Bugzilla for Haskell packages.
- new commands: hackage-compare, merge, missing, count, leaf, unpushed, head-origin
- command options including arguments and global options
- new -A option for all packages replaces default of all packages
- new -b=branch option
- some support for private git repos and branches
- use line buffering for synchronous stdout
- new -s short output option for diff and unpushed
- compare-stackage now uses lts-11
- install: pause after failure
- install: print number of packages left
- install: dnf remove existing package
- koji client robustness against broken connections
- use fedora and updates repos only for repoquery
- initial support for rpkg other than fedpkg
- lot refactoring for utils etc
* 0.5 (2018-02-16)
- add commands for prep, refresh, diff-origin, push, and commit
- only update hackages
- only use main Fedora repos for repoquery
- do not repoquery ghc's libs
- be precise with fedora and hackage urls
- reimplement and improve repoquery
- output stdout for local build
- use rpmspec --builtrpms
- was doing double repoquery
- skip building packages with .fhbuild-fail and .fhbuild-ignore
- use koji build --fail-fast
- no longer use pkgdb
- save built nvrs to .fhbuilt cache file and check pkg dir before repoquery
- repoquery koji build repo
- add bump command
* 0.4 (2017-12-05)
- new commands: clone-new, diff-stackage, diff-branch
- fix hackage distro data output
- check spec file exists
- fix cloning of missing branch dirs
- allow no dist arg before pkg arg
* 0.3 (2017-10-24)
- initial release with fhbuild, fhbz, and fhpkg
# Local Variables:
# mode: text