Efficient exact computation of combinatoric functions.
This is a simple package and should be easy to install via any of the standared methods:
-- With cabal-install and without the source: $> cabal new-install exact-combinatorics -- or: $> cabal install exact-combinatorics -- With cabal-install and with the source already: $> cd exact-combinatorics $> cabal install -- Without cabal-install, but with the source already: $> cd exact-combinatorics $> runhaskell Setup.hs configure --user $> runhaskell Setup.hs build $> runhaskell Setup.hs test $> runhaskell Setup.hs haddock --hyperlink-source $> runhaskell Setup.hs copy $> runhaskell Setup.hs register
The test step is optional and currently does nothing. The Haddock step is also optional.
An attempt has been made to keep this library as portable as possible. It is entirely Haskell98 with the exception of one use of BangPatterns. BangPatterns are supported in GHC as far back as version 6.6.1, and are also supported by JHC and UHC. As of 2010, they were not supported by Hugs; but alas Hugs is pretty much dead now.
- Changed cabal to use Simple build type, to support cabal's new-build.
- Removed the CPP hack for Haddock documentation, as part
of switching to the Simple build type.
- Using BangPatterns in lieu of the old seq-undefined-guard trick.
- Added TravisCI integration
- Moved VERSION to CHANGELOG
- Math.Combinatorics.Exact.Binomial: added OEIS link
- renamed to exact-combinatorics.
- moved Math.Combinatorics.* to Math.Combinatorics.Exact.*