Parse and display time according to some RFCs (RFC3339, RFC2822, RFC822) https://github.com/HugoDaniel/timerep
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
This started out as a simple project to parse and display time according to RFC 3339, but with time gained ability to convert to and from other RFCs as well.
You will find a change log in
- Get rid of the
formatTimefunction, and use a more decent pretty printing lib.
- Do some proper parsing (it parses nicely, but this was just a quick hack that my mind produced while being stressed to finish this).
This project is licensed under a 3-clause BSD license as specified in the
- Added non-zero day padding for RFC822
- Compatibility with monoid-subclasses >= 0.4.1
- Renamed github repository to match package name
- Added initial support for RFC822