The OrderedBits library provides methods to generate unboxed vectors of Ints (and others) ordered by their population count or Hamming distance to the 0 set. In other words, we enumerate the power set of a given input set.
Such an order is important for dynamic programming algorithms for Hamiltonian path problems and the travelling salesman problem.
- subsequences of a given mask
- added bitmasks
- tests with ghc 8.2.x
- removed upper bounds
- move to tasty framework for property tests
- moved all properties directly into tests/properties.hs
- vector <= 0.11 supported (with conditional compilation)
- vector-algorithms version bump
- removed explicit llvm flag (use –ghc-options)
- initial checkin of the (naive) sorted implementation
- memoization of Int-sets up to 31 bit
- non-memo versions (somewhat efficient)
- travis-ci integration