Parsec parsers for the Internet Message format (e-mail)
|LTS Haskell 20.15:||2.2.1|
|Stackage Nightly 2023-03-26:||2.2.1|
|Latest on Hackage:||2.2.1|
Maintained by Peter Simons
This version can be pinned in stack with:
Module documentation for 2.2.1
Depends on 4 packages(full list with versions):
Used by 1 package in nightly-2023-02-03(full list with versions):
Change Log for hsemail
- Drop the
Readis not supposed to be defined manually, really. It’s supposed to be a dual to the derived
- Drop the Rfc2821 module. This code is not generic enough to be useful, really. I use it in Postmaster, and there it will live henceforth.
caseStringno longer returns a string; it just returns
- Make use of
DayOfWeektype from new
- Drop the obsolete dependency on
- Re-write code to use the modern
timelibrary rather than
- rfc2821: drop the entire smtp FSM stuff
- hsemail.cabal: drop unnecessary build-depends
- Drop support for GHC versions prior to 7.10.x.
- Import Data.Monoid to fix build with GHC 7.8.x.
- Ensure that
bodyconsumes remaining input.
- Refrain from parsing body.
- rfc2822: allow 8 bit characters is message bodys
- move the project to github
- rfc2822: support obsolete local_part syntax
- rfc2822: support obsolete domain syntax
- rfc2822: fixed typo in the parser for domain literals
- rfc2822: support obsolete quoted-pair syntax
- Greatly extend the test suite.
- rfc2822: fix
- rfc2822: improve documentation (especially
- rfc2822: fix infinite recursion between
wordparser failed for quoted string prefixed by ws
- Updated Gero’s e-mail address.
- Fixed plenty of GHC and HLint warnings.
- rfc2822: derive
Messageis now usable with
ByteStringor other types as body.
- Initial version.