Collection of alignment algorithms https://github.com/choener/AlignmentAlgorithms
|Latest on Hackage:||0.1.0.0|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
A selection of (sequence) alignment algorithms. Both terminal, and syntactic variables, as well as the index type is not fixed here. This makes it possible to select the correct structure of the grammar here, but bind the required data type for alignment in user code.
- removed upper bounds
- addded and updated stack files
- updated travis.yml
- restructured into DP.Alignment schemes
- added FMList dependency for better snoc-backtracking
- single global-alignment example
- travis-ci integration
- initial checkin
- just provide the grammar descriptions