A comprehensive and efficient implementation of AVL trees. The raw AVL API has been designed with efficiency and generality in mind, not elagance or safety. It contains all the stuff you really don't want to write yourself if you can avoid it. This library may be useful for rolling your own Sets, Maps, Sequences, Queues (for example).
* Initial Hackage/Cabal release.
Version set to 2.4 to distinguish from the 2.3 (non-cabal) release on my home page.
* Included MasterTable.txt in the distro.
* Eq and Ord Instances now based on strict structural equality (derived)
* Exposed height related functions
* Exposed BinPath primitives.
* Removed AVL tree based sorts.
* Removed Data.Map/Set conversions. This eliminates the containers package dependency.
* Removed link to Haskell wiki homepage as this will never be done.
* Removed link to maintainer email.
No code changes, just reclaiming ownership and bumping version No.
* Changed to derived Read/Show instances (instead of via lists).
Hence the instances are incompatible with earlier versions.
* Added UBT6 cpp macro to ghcdefs/h98defs
* Added missing strictness to genVenn,genVennMaybe
* A lot of function renaming (old names still available but deprecated).
* Gather all deprecations in 1 new module: Data.Tree.AVL.Deprecated
* Added findEmptyPath,nub,nubBy