Automated Mutation Testing https://bitbucket.com/osu-testing/mucheck
|Latest on Hackage:||0.3.0.4|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
This package defines a mutation analysis library for haskell programs. It does this by parsing the haskell source, and replacing a few of the common haskell functions and operators with other, but similar operators and functions, and running the testsuite to check whether the difference has been detected.
[0.3.0.0] (Rahul Gopinath)
- Heavy refacoring, now summary is based on mutations rather than tests.
- Mutation fails fast on either load errors or test failures
[0.2.1.1] (Rahul Gopinath)
- Make it usable from d-mucheck
- Include logfile name for captured output (or the log string otherwise).
[0.2.1.0] (Rahul Gopinath)
- Remove need to pass in module name
- Add new literal mutators including booleans
- Refactor Mutation so that IO and Rand are pushed further out, and a sampler is introduced that user can override.
- Fix the bug where maxMutants were just the first n mutants, rather than n being randomly sampled.
- Move writefile to front where more choices about it can be made.
- We no longer require modulename to be passed in.
- Fix bug in replaceFst
[0.2.0.0] (Rahul Gopinath)
- Better documentation
- Add tests for SYB once
- Split it to a library and adapter modules
- Simplify adapter interface
- Capture stdout and stderr of test runs.
[0.1.3.0] (Rahul Gopinath)
- Migrate mucheck to Test namespace
- Add more tests
- Fix eamples in docs
[0.1.2.2] (Rahul Gopinath)
Handle single pattern function definitions correctly.
[0.1.2.1] (Rahul Gopinath)
Fix minor tagging issue
[0.1.2.0] (Rahul Gopinath)
- Update usage docs
- Add hspec test framework support
- Add docs on some functions
- Refactor summarizable to require only two functions
- Changes to allow random sampling of mutant categories
- Refactor more functions to common utils
- Add a changelog
- Add a todo
[0.1.1.0] (Rahul Gopinath)
- Add command line args
- Add support for executable in cabal
- Update docs
- Add hspec tests for common utils
- Refactor common utils
- Better description in cabal
- Better summarizable class for adding new test frameworks
[0.1.0.1] (Rahul Gopinath)
- Refactor the entire project
- Add tests
- Add docs
- Fix null check in ops
- Add support for functions with no parameter and operators (Onetwogoo)
- Added main, examples, mucheck.cabal,readme (Rahul Gopinath)
- Added HUnit support (Duc Lee)
- Initial implementation (Duc Lee)