Simple scoring schemes for word alignments https://github.com/choener/NaturalLanguageAlphabets
|Latest on Hackage:||0.1.1.0|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
Natural Language Alphabets
This library provides a simple scoring method for alignment of words with natural language alphabets. The underlying /character/ type is BTI from the LinguisticsTypes package, which provides efficient encoding of arbitrarily complex atomic characters.
The actual alignment algorithms can be found in the WordAlignment package.
Christian Hoener zu Siederdissen
Leipzig University, Leipzig, Germany
prefix / suffix affine scoring added to scoring system
- moved IMMC to LinguisticsTypes library and renamed to BTI
- removed MultiChar type
- using HashMap from unordered-containers instead of HashTable from hashtables. Now we do not have to unsafePerformIO anymore.
- JSON (de)serialization for SimpleScoring scheme
- internalisation was not thread-safe, now it is
- some property tests
- scoring file suffix is now .score
- cleanup for GHC 7.10
- travis-ci integration
- thanks to a new system-filepath, we now have Stringable instances
- NFData instances
- added a simple scoring system
- initial checkin
- internable MultiChar characters