Haskell compiler that produce binary through C language http://ajhc.metasepi.org/
|Latest on Hackage:||0.8.0.10|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
Ajhc - arafura-jhc
A fork of jhc. And also a Haskell compiler.
This project is founded by Metasepi Project.
How to install
$ sudo apt-get install haskell-platform libncurses5-dev gcc m4 patch $ cabal install drift $ cabal install ajhc
How to build latest version
$ sudo apt-get install make locales autoconf drift \ libconfig-yaml-perl graphviz haskell-platform cpphs pandoc hscolour po4a \ libghc-temporary-dev libghc-haskeline-dev libghc-utf8-string-dev libghc-hssyck-dev \ libghc-test-framework-th-dev libghc-test-framework-hunit-dev \ libghc-test-framework-quickcheck2-dev libghc-uniplate-dev libgc-dev gcc valgrind $ git clone git://github.com/ajhc/ajhc.git $ cd ajhc $ git checkout arafura $ autoreconf -i $ ./configure $ make $ make install
First, you should use the arafura branch, rather than master branch.
- master branch: Do not touch me, mirror of jhc’s darcs repository.
- arafura branch: For developing Ajhc.
You should send patch to jhc, if testing on Ajhc is good.
$ darcs get http://repetae.net/repos/jhc $ cd jhc/ $ patch -p1 < ~/yourfile.patch $ darcs record -a $ darcs send
Perhaps you can get internal overview with following compile flow image:
- Benchmark (speed, memory size, compare with eLua/mruby/.NET Micro Framework)
- No more depend on Perl (LWP and YAML).
- Port Haskell libraries on haskell-platform to Ajhc.
- Understand jhc’s region inference.
- Play with Google Native Client. https://developers.google.com/native-client/
- Write Linux kernel driver with Haskell.
- Get smaller RTS. Benchmark the RTS for running on custom FPGA CPU.
- Start rewritng NetBSD kernel with Ajhc.