Conversions between algebraic classes and F-algebras. https://github.com/sjoerdvisscher/algebraic-classes
|Latest on Hackage:||0.9.1|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
Algebraic classes are type classes where all the methods return a value of the same type, which is also the class parameter.
F-algebras are functions
f a -> a, where the functor
f is called the signature, and the type
a the carrier.
This package relates these 2 concepts, and can create conversions between the two using Template Haskell. More specifically, it can generate:
signatures from algebraic classes
instances of algebraic classes from F-algebras.
This is useful because type classes are more commonly used in Haskell than F-algebras, but F-algebras are easier to work with, because they are just functions.
- Update for GHC 8.4
- Updated to base-188.8.131.52
- Updated to template-haskell-184.108.40.206
0.8 -> 0.9
- Support for algebraic classes that have algebraic superclasses.
0.7.1 -> 0.8
- Update for GHC 8.2
- Updated to base-220.127.116.11
- Updated to template-haskell-18.104.22.168
- Updated to syb-0.7
0.7 -> 0.7.1
- Update for GHC 8.0.2
- Updated to template-haskell-22.214.171.124
0.6 -> 0.7
- Update for GHC 8.0
- Updated to base-126.96.36.199
- Updated to template-haskell-188.8.131.52
- Updated to syb-0.6
0.5.2 -> 0.6
- Update for GHC 7.10
- Updated to base-184.108.40.206
- Updated to template-haskell-220.127.116.11
0.5.1 -> 0.5.2
- Update for GHC 7.8
- Updated to base-18.104.22.168
- Updated to template-haskell-22.214.171.124