bioinformatics support library https://bitbucket.org/ustenzel/biohazard
|Latest on Hackage:||1.1.1|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
This is a collection of modules I separated from various bioinformatics tools.
- Fix for previous workaround. Repairs writeBamFile.
- Work around changes in exceptions-0.10.0. This version should compile cleanly and work with ghc-8.6.1.
- bugfix: memory leak in BGZF encoder
- bugfix: seeking had been broken for a while
- compatibility with ghc-8.4.1
- bugfix: long headers were garbled when writing BAM files
- more robust imports to avoid breakage when dependencies update
- Bugfix: merging of overlapping read pairs
- Removed dead code and failed experiments.
biohazardis now feature complete by decree.