Bittorrent protocol implementation. https://github.com/cobit/bittorrent
|Latest on Hackage:||0.0.0.3|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
A library for making Haskell applications which use bittorrent protocol easy. This package aims to be a fast thin layer and at the same time provide both:
- Concise high level API for typical usage scenarious.
- More straightforward API if you need more fine grained control.
Currently it provides serialization and deserealization of core datatypes, some widely used routines and core types.
See list of implemented BEPs.
For documentation see haddock generated documentation.
This library is written and maintained by Sam T. firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to report bugs and suggestions via github issue tracker or the mail.
* Version 0.0.0.3
* use Pretty class from pretty-class package;
* /tests/: fixed;
2013-11-21 Sam Truzjan <email@example.com>
* InfoHash.hs: added rendering to Text.
* Torrent.hs: added pretty printing and content type.
* Magnet.hs: added constructors from Torrent datatype.
* New: added Data.Torrent.Client, Data.Torrent.Progress,
2013-11-01 Sam Truzjan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Initial version: 0.0.0.1