query tools for the local cabal database http://github.com/vincenthz/cabal-db
|Latest on Hackage:||0.1.12|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
A simple tool for cabal database query
A misc set of tools to operate misc queries on the local cabal database and the associated packages
- diff: run the diff command between two different versions of a package.
- revdeps: print all reverse dependencies of a package.
- info: print all available versions of a package and some misc information.
- search-author: search all the database for match in the author field.
- search-maintainer: search all the database for match in the maintainer field.
- graph: generate a dot format graph of the dependency
- license: list all licenses used by packages and their dependencies
- bumpable: list all the upper version bounds that could be bumped for a list of packages
- check-policy: list the contraints type (policy) of dependency of packages
- check-revdeps-policy: list the contraints type (policy) of a specific package as used by all packages
Check the original blog post for more information: