Easy REPL driven development using ComponentM
|LTS Haskell 20.23:||0.0.0.2|
|Stackage Nightly 2023-05-30:||0.0.0.2|
|Latest on Hackage:||0.0.0.2|
Module documentation for 0.0.0.2
A library that enhances componentm to work nicely with GHCi and ghcid
Table Of Contents
Make sure you include the following entry on your cabal file’s dependecies section.
library: build-depends: componentm , componentm-devel
Or on your
dependencies: - componentm - componentm-devel
This library enhances the componentm library to dispose and re-allocate an application on a REPL environment.
This library is intended to be minimal, providing a few functions that work reliably among many different kind of projects. If you want to contribute, Pull Request are very welcome! Please try to follow these simple rules:
- Please create a topic branch for every separate change you make.
- Update the README.md file if necessary.
- Please do not change the version number on your Pull Request.
Open Commit Bit
This project has an open commit bit policy: Anyone with an accepted pull request gets added as a repository collaborator. Please try to follow these simple rules:
- Commit directly onto the master branch only for typos, improvements to the README and documentation.
- Create a feature branch and open a pull-request early for any new features to get feedback.
- Make sure you adhere to the general pull request rules above.
Copyright (c) 2017-current Roman Gonzalez
Permission to use, copy, modify, and/or distribute this software for any purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
teardown uses Semantic Versioning. The change log is available on GitHub.
- First release of this library