Store and retrieve data from an on-disk store https://github.com/weldr/content-store
|Latest on Hackage:||0.2.1|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
This module provides a way to store and retrieve arbitrary data from an on-disk store, similar to how a source control system works but without the assumptions of such a system.
- Allow newer versions of aeson, conduit, conduit-combinators, conduit-extra, and lzma-conduit.
- Added lots of test cases.
- Add support for compressed content stores. This requires lzma-conduit.
- Fix a file creation bug in fetchFile. If you attempted to fetch an object that did not exist, the output file would still be created. This no longer happens.
- Fix fetchByteString and fetchLazyByteString to return the entire object, not just the first chunk of it. This was caused by improper use of headC.
- Fix a bug in fetchByteStringC and fetchLazyByteStringC that was causing these functions to output objects as multiple ByteStrings.
- Remove duplicate MonadIO constraints. These were being duplicated by the use of MonadResource constraints.
- Relax overly strict aeson, monad-control, temporary, and text requirements.
- Initial release.