Reversable and secure encoding of object ids as a bytestring
|Latest on Hackage:||0.5.1.0|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
- Add 'CiphertextIsWrongLength' - Bump version bound on 'cryptonite'
- Add support for 'cryptoids-class'
- Expose 'cipherBlockSize' - Adjust 'Data.CryptoID.Poly' to allow for more dynamic padding
- Better exception type (does no longer leak private information) - 'Data.CryptoID.Poly' now supports padding the plaintext to a certain length before encryption
- Rename 'Data.CryptoID.Poly' to 'Data.CryptoID.ByteString' - Introduce 'Data.CryptoID.Poly' doing actual serialization
- Correct mistakes in the documentation
- Switch to using 'MonadThrow' instead of 'MonadError' - Introduce 'readKeyFile'
First published version