Peer-to-peer node discovery for Cloud Haskell https://bitbucket.org/dpwiz/distributed-process-p2p/
|Latest on Hackage:||0.1.5.0|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
Bootstraps a peer-to-peer connection network from a set of known hosts.
* Use async messages instead of channels for discovery.
Should prevent deadlocks in peer exchange.
* Limit network-transport-tcp to >=0.6
* `createLocalNode` and bootsrap functions
now require port-to-external mapper ()
* Move `RemoteTable` argument closer to host-port-ext
* Drop upper bounds.
* Put jollycloud node under a flag.
* Unpack and export more bootstrapping functions.
* Update dependencies to Cloud Haskell release.