a REPL for Elm https://github.com/elm-lang/elm-repl
|Latest on Hackage:||0.4.1|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
A read-eval-print-loop (REPL) for evaluating Elm expressions, definitions, ADTs, and module imports. This tool is meant to help you play with small expressions and interact with functions deep inside of larger projects.
* Basic auto-completion.
* Better error messages.
* Fix error when running consecutive commands quickly.
* Compiler flag control.
* Repl commands: help, manipulate flags, clear environment, exit.
* Exit on EOF.
* Interrupt on Ctrl-c.
* Fix infinite loop when printing long types.
* Fix node.js type error when errors are thrown.
* Top-level record literals work.