A Ethereum contract analyzer. https://github.com/zchn/ethereum-analyzer
|Latest on Hackage:||3.3.4|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
- Support struct type.
- Support contract type.
- Support special for loops in CryptoKitties.
- Support EVM opcode from ea-analyzer.
- Support InlineAssembly.
- Fix the bug in handling 'IndexAccess'.
- Fix the bug in handling 'new'.
- Fix the bug in handling 'delete'.
- Show all contracts and functions in a single dot file.
3.3.4 / 2017-12-25
Fix newly failed test cases due to the String->Text cleanup.
3.3.3 / 2017-12-24
Fix a collision with Protolude.replace
3.3.1 / 2017-12-24
- Replace usage of String with Text.
- Fix the name collision bug that causes a Hackage build failure.
3.3.0 / 2017-12-21
- Pretty print Simple opcode.
- Support NewExpression. Add InlineAssembly as a StTodo.
- Support generalized ++ and --
- Add all CryptoKitties contracts.
- Add example for EVM CFG.
- Add REVERT per EIP 140.
- bugfix: Add StContinue to loops when needed.